RER Energy has become a regional leader in the renewable energy industry. We have led the development of over 30 megawatts (MW) of solar projects and helped secure over $25 million in combined grants for more than 100 clients.
We lead clients through a three-pronged energy analysis approach:
- reduce energy usage with customized energy conservation and efficiency steps;
- generate energy locally when cost effective with renewable energy systems, based on the characteristics of the facility, processes, waste streams, and sun exposure; and
- procure the remaining required energy that cannot be generated onsite via third-party energy providers.
We provide the following systems to help clients save on energy costs:
- Solar Electric
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Hot Air
- Biodiesel Fuel Conversion Technology
- Waste-to-Energy & Resource Recovery
Our turn-key systems include:
- Initial site analysis;
- Running the numbers;
- Grant writing services;
- On-going consulting throughout the development and implementation process;
- Complete system design;
- Full project management services;
- Stamped as-built drawings;
- Permitting and interconnection fees and activities;
- Close-out manuals for operational staff;
- Education opportunities for facility staff and visitors;
- Project summary at conclusion of engagement;
- Ongoing visits to monitor system success.